Life is unbearable

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Widowed at 20, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Widowed at 20

Widowed at 20 New Member

Its been 5 months since my husband committed suicide in front of me. More then ever I see how easy it is to <Mod Edit:Methods>. It was eassy and over for him so why not for me tooo???

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  2. NeverM1nd

NeverM1nd Active Member

Wow. I kind of suck at consoling people in these instances as death is something that is always tragic in my opinion. I can't lie and say I can relate to this, nor can I say I know it'll all work out like a 30-minute sitcom, all I can say is I care, others here care as well. We are here to listen and help. Nothing will bring him back but if nothing else, I've learned, you can transform pain into triumph if you work at it. Those of us with the biggest scars typically also get the biggest rewards when we finally overcome them. I hope this provides you with some sort of comfort. :(

3. HereToHelp

HereToHelp Member

Don't do it no matter how hard it is!
    Fight the pain and fight the sorrow with all your heart.
    Ask for our help and don't give up.
    Be strong!

Thauoy likes this.
  4. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Never ever give up.

5. troubledmind

troubledmind Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss!! You have a pain that no one can compare to.. You have plenty of shoulders here to lean on.. Keep talking to us and hopefully it will make things a little easier.. We hear you and are here for you so keep talking to us..

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello Widowed, I'm so sorry that this happened, I can't imagine how it feels and the questions going through your head.
    Have you considered seeing a therapist that deals with grief therapy, talking about it won't make the pain go away, but may help put things in perspective. You're still young and can have a full life and 5mnths isn't a long time since it happened. Please consider getting help, it may be a slow process, but life can get better for you. Hugs my friend
    Brian

Thauoy likes this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am so sorry for your loss, that must have been horrendous, have you sought any counselling or other type of professional help? What he did was awful no doubt but together we will help you through this. Suicide is just ...there are no words for it. I hope you will continue to talk to us and seek help. re you on medication?

If you ever need to talk just drop me a PM. :)