1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

life isn't worth anymore, i'll just do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lkt, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkt

lkt Active Member

i give up, i just can't take it anymore, i'll just do some things that i had to do before i'm gone, (is weird have things to do it even when i knows that nobody will care)

my life only gets worse, now i just don't think it'll be better by anytime, so i decided that i don't need this pain, i should have done it years before so i woudn't had to bear this pain

now that i made my choice, the pain is gone, all the pressure is no more, i just do it once and it's over, there's nothing wrong with it, since all living beings die one day, i'll just make my death come sooner

i just come here to thank those who supported me before helping me bear this pain for the last weeks, i'm really grateful for your help, and i wish you all to live a long life

i stayed strong for too long now, is just time to give up and accept the fact that some were not destined to be happy even once, so why should i keep going if deep inside me i know it'll always be like this

now i see that everything bad that happened to me was my fault, and i'll just die to dissapear with the burden that i am, and this way everybody will be happier, since no one shall miss me, i bet they all will forget about me in less than one year, just like last year when everyone forgot my birthday

i just need to put things in order too not have any regrets

farewell, and thank you for everything
    L.

2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

All living things die - for sure - but of all the living things on this planet - only we are the free ones - we have 'dominion' over everything else - we are special - but I concede that sometimes we are arrogant, rude, cruel and reckless!

I've sent a long PM to you. I done this first as I really do not want to see a member here kill themselves.

As for this 'destined not to be happy' - its depression, the 'loop' system in which various negatives are replayed over and over. We pick up the chorus and continue it.

Read my PM

Re-read your signature.

You CAN be that winner.

hope your farewell is followed by a "I'm OK' post.

It happens mate.

Don't think we judge you for doing that - we welcome it as its the first step back.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

please listen to Peacelovingguy, he has a wealth of experience and things can and will get better.

4. lkt

lkt Active Member

i'm now livin' in hell of bullies just because i couldn't answer a question, just because i couldn't answer "how was the happiest moment of your life until now?"
    i'm now being treated as a lazy person who doesn't want to do even a simple task, i got into another fight outside school because of it, i think i'll get in a lot of fights from now on, i just hope i can win them or else i'm fu****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.