Life: likes and dislikes

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by the_farewell_kid, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_farewell_kid

the_farewell_kid Well-Known Member

Hi all. What do you like about your life? And what do you dislike about your life? Please be as detailed as possible. Your answers will serve to a particular analysis of mine. :thanks:

2. the_farewell_kid

the_farewell_kid Well-Known Member

When I said analysis, I didn't mean like a research, because that's not what I am coming here for. I came here for support. I came here to talk to people. I came here to find some nice people to compensate my pains. I just wanted to see people's perspectives of life. If all suicidal people think the same or like the same about their life.

3. Warrior2089

Warrior2089 Active Member

I like the cool friends that I have and the cool supportive family I have too. I like how I know I can have a big future ahead of me if I try and get involved. I like how I can walk outside and not have to make sure I don't go into bad neighborhoods. I love my 5 cats and 1 dog.

I don't like how just because I was born into this world that I have to endure its hardships, just because I'm here and alive. I don't like having to worry about living in an economy where either you have enough money to live, or you don't. Everything is based on money. If you don't have a good job (I will have one, I plan on it) you can't buy any fancy things. Things aren't evenly distributed like they should be. Not everybody gets a Mercedes; not everybody gets a good comfortable house; not everybody can afford healthy non-processed food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.