life.... meh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

sick of living sick of trying sick of everything angry sad hurt alone sick of fighting cant do it anymore... i cant take this i spent all day thinking about ways to kill myself not just my normal thoughts about it normaly just think of the very basic ways to do it (dont worry mods not going to say what!!) but today it was more than that it was like i was dreaming about doing it. im sick of this so i i guess it seems like when its over i will finaly be free. no more of this pain. i want to cry i want to scream i want people to see how much im hurting but thats never going to happen so... :( idk i dont no if i can end it but i cant keep doing this im scared and idk what to do my dreams are getting more and more idk how to word it but they seem more like oh idk i just dont want to do this anymore im scared and idk what to do...
  2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I feel exactly the same :(

Pm if you fancy talkin bout it or if you have msn pm and ill add you.

Sorry your feeling this way :(

:hug: xxx
  3. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel that way Emma! I sure do know the feeling and it's nothing good. My thoughts are exactly the same way and that if things go really bad my comfort thought is I know what I can always do. PM me if you need to talk. P.S. I'm also a skype call away. :hug:
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so down emma.....have you seen a doctor?....on meds?..
    suicide is not the way...getting more help is...take care..
  5. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

no i havent seen a doc i do see a consular but she has no clue what is happening to me she thinks im getting beter she thinks im fine and that im only still self harming out of addiction... but its more than that!!!
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you go see a doctor and get some help? need to tell the councelor how you really feel so she can help you...
    some things you can't do alone...if you're suicidal you need some more help...
    take care..and stay safe
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Emma,
    You need a good therapist.. They can help you more than a counselor can..Let the therapist make the decision if you need to see a shrink.. They can help get you on meds that will help take some of the pain away..Don't try to handle this alone because fighting depression is a hard battle..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.