Life of Brian

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by LetItGo, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Im confused. Exactly what does love mean, and exactly how much longer do I have to remain in this confusion. Play it by 'ere, is what I can hear my old man saying, but is it really true, is it really fair, is it proper, is it responsible.

I need to be there for so many people now, and in many ways I enjoy being there, but im not sure im getting any better myself at a personal level. My life has stagnated..and the truth is im not sure I want it too change.

Im pretty sure ive upset someone I reallly care about recently..and that situation cannot be recovered. I wish it could be..but the last 24 hours has opened my eyes.

How much longer do I continue with this. I need to sort my head out. Im so lost atm...Maybe its the beer talking..I dunno.

2. Who's Brian?

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww hun, I am sorry you are feeling the way you are. But it has to get better. I hope the venting helped you some. I understand the confussion, it's a permanent state of mind for me lol. Hang in there though hun, you can and will make it. I know it!!! And you know I am here for you anytime at all. You know I care for you a great deal. And I am not upset with you sweetie, I am upset with myself as always. So don't bash yourself, it's my fault, don't take it on yourself, because it's not you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

With all my love,
    Carolyn

4. blub

blub Guest

My sweet sweet matt :hug: , we need to talk tonight or for you tomorrow morning and than explain and be totally honest to me about what you just said. Because my blonde genes dont really understand you right now.
    :cheekkiss

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Blubbers, I am a natural blonde and I understand lol.. but then again, we usaully talk atleast a few hours a day too, so... maybe that's why I understand more... dunno... he'll make it though, I would let him fall :) :hug:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Matt take a break...last few days..well you know how heavy they've been !!!!

7. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Look after yourself :hug:

Blub..I'm naturally blonde too :wink: and confused pretty much always :dry:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun the past few days have been heavy as Terry said but you can't allways be there for everyone all its gonna do is put strain on yourself, believe me i know. You don't to be there for me at all but i appreciate that you are. And i know what its feel to feel like you've upset someone you really care about, it will pass tho :smile:

ps. i be blonde! i don't think it takes me that long to figure stuff out lol

9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Matt :arms: I care for you, I love ya. I'm always here for ya. Don't forget that :hug: :hug: :arms: