life or not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allmad, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmad

allmad New Member

I want to die, I am fed up with my life and just go to sleep and never wake up. Who would give a shit.... th kids? maybe for a while, the wife..... doute it..

So why dont I just kill myself......maybe I will soon
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey allmad,

welcome to the forum :welcome:

Whats causing you to feel so low? I'm sure your wife and kids would miss you. Please don't harm yourself, talk to us about whats bothering you..maybe we can help :hug:
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry that your life has brought you to this point. But I'm glad that you found SF and the many members that can care about and support you through this. Try posting a little about how you got to this point and let members here try to help you.
  4. Lethal Photography

Lethal Photography Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about wanting to go to sleep and not wake up. But I doubt that no one would care if you died. It would be very traumatic for your kids if you died. And, I'm guessing your relationship with your wife isn't the best, but she must have loved you once and that never truly goes away. I hope you feel better soon. If you need to talk, you can always pm me.:hug:
  5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

I'm not giving you any quarter here. Are your children young enough to be dependent on you? If so, this a prime exmaple of when suicide is selfish as. Got it? Man up, get help, and don't fuck up your kids for the rest of their goddamned lives - because they will NEVER live it down.

If they are of age, then hell, do as you please for all I care. IT IS FACT THAT YOU WOULD BRING OFFSPRING INTO THE WORLD and then pull this shit that has me riled.

Unfriendly post? HARSH response? You're damned right if your young'uns are still indeed young ones.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so bad about your life. Your children would most definitely miss you and not for just a short time. Your choices would affect them for the rest of their lives. Have you sought help for you problems? Have you tried talking with your wife? Please consider all options before even considering the one you currently have. Better choices are out there.
  7. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Indeed, and I'm far too much a Dr. Laura Schlessiger fan to baby you. JMHO, but dude you don't bring kids into the world, then decide to just bugger out.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey allmed,
    Welcome to the forum! have you got any support going for you(shrink, therapist, meds, family, you need to work on having these things working for you!
    Are you still with your wife or are you seperated? How about the kids how old are they? Do you get what I am saying? there are alot of avenues for you to explore before you just give up!!
    My daughter and grandaughter are what keeps me going! If it weren't for them I would already be just a memory. I work hard with my therapist, I have a new shrink and he doesn't listen to you. He just decides on his own whats the matter with you. If you start to talk he just interrupts you.
    My therapist is trying to get me to be more assertive when I am talking to him. I just haven't got to that stage yet. I usually just cower away and go home to my bedroom where I live all the time. Sorry I got off trac. That is part of my problem!!
    Well I hope the best for you!! try and get some help, at least a therapist. well Take Care and Stay Safe!!!:chopper:!!!
  9. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

You just described me. Too much time on the Inernet as well. ("Who needs socializing when you can connect in such more safe manner" kind of toxic thinking.)

I is *critical* that I take the small break in the depression and GET OUT.

O/T and sorry for that but the convo has segued straight into this.

Fact: If you spend all your time housebound, you are really dooming yourself in many ways.

10. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Your kids would miss you dearly, even if you don't believe so. They would think about you and miss you for the rest of their lives.

There are other options to killing yourself. You've already made a good first step in coming here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.