1. drop.the.world

drop.the.world Active Member

Tonight I realized today was the first day I haven't cried in months. It's an amazing feeling for me and although the pain in my chest tells me I'm far from actually being ok , getting through this day with tears only in my heart and not on my face is amazing. Whoever made this forum , I thank you with all of my being, you are indeed a LIFE SAVER. Everyone who offers support here, you are all ANGELS!

Being so lonely for such a long time made me forget what it's like to have someone genuinely interested in what's going on with you, without any hidden interest. Getting feedback on my cries for help and talking to some great people made this day notable and gave me a little something to hold on to. I just hope I can use this help to gain some force , or at least not feel so lost.

THANK YOU !

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun glad you are not feeling so alone hun i too came to this site so lost but now see lots of caring people here hugs to you

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Drop, i totally agree with you about the people who run this website. And YOU have a lot of light in your heart.
    You bring your good heart here. And that is a gift to all.
    This is a place where, as you have seen, you can bring your burdons, your tears and pain to express here.
    You can be yourself. No pretending.
    No putting on smiles when you do not feel like smiling. Because people here want to know you just as you are.
    No one is alone when they are part of this community. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
  4. drop.the.world

drop.the.world Active Member

thank you both for you words ! :) Indeed this is by far the best thing about the forum : you can just be yourself and no one will criticize,or laugh at you, or gossip about you . It's great to let it all out from time to time,and even better to know someone will actually listen.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well, I'm glad this site has been able to give you some peace of mind. I hope that you will continue to improve and feel better. :)