Life seems Broken

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ansdr, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansdr

ansdr Well-Known Member

Life just seems broken in every area. Acedemically it seems i start doing better in 1 class than worse in all the others, plus they started me late on a few classes due to switching schools. I don't really have any friends anymore, i used to have 1 good friend but his number doesn't work anymore. At home things are ok, im an only child and i live with my mom, the rest of my family is scatered so we never see them. Don't got a job yet, sometimes i think to myself everything will work out, but not now. I have a hard time getting girls to like me, i just asked 1 out on friday, she said yes but i could tell by her actions she meant no, she was a good friend too, a very nice girl. Ofcoarse she lied to me to avoid hurting my feelings. All of the other girls i used to like i still see, some run away from me, some are hapilly in relationships. I just hate the whole conept of life, its like i was just put here and now that im older theres all these rules. Like the whole nice guy finish last thing. I gotta be tough with girls and i can't show any emotions or if i do they label me a stalker. Thats just stupid. No one ever told me the whole nice guy thing existed when i was younger. And jerks get to get all the girls they want. It seems i have no place in this world right now. I don't see why i can't get what i want out of life, while so many people who hurt other people get to live so hapilly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.