Life seems worthless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DepressionGuy, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DepressionGuy

DepressionGuy New Member

So yeah. Title pretty much says it. Life seems worthless. Never had a girl. Never even been kissed. Except ones and that was with a prostitute. That's how pathetic I am. I have to pay to get some lip time. When I manage up the courage to ask a girl to go out with me or at least have a drink I usualy get mocked as if I made a good joke. Or I'm such a good friend blablabla...
    It's been a while since I thought about ending it. But now with the economy in the toilet I don't even have a job left to keep my mind off of things.
    But now I'm sitting at home with too much sparetime on my hands to think about things and the walls are closing in on me as I realise more and more that my life is one, big, EPIC fail.
    Even the women that call me a 'good' friend won't notice if I'm gone...not like any of them ever bothers to check in to just say hello....
    And my guy friends. They always know seem to know how to find me when THEY need help with something. Everytime I need, only a small, favor they are always to busy. But next time....yadayadayada...'s f*cking christmas time. I've send out lot's of christmas greetings. Only one person even bothered to respond. The rest...well...seems like everyone forgot I exist. They also seemed to have lost my adress or phonenumber.
    So I feel once more on need of a drunk, crazed Santa with a shotgun.
  2. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

In am very sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation: during school I was not unpopular with the girls,not at all, they just didn't know I even I existed.
    I was neither ugly nor stupid nor a nerd, but something wasn't right. As a student I had my first girlfriend, I was totally surprised that she liked me , I nearly
    ran away,I thought she was kidding....
    And later in life I married the most beautiful woman ( inside and outside ) ,one that was the dream girl of all the cool guys in earlier days.
    Why do I tell you this tale ? To indicate that I am a a great guy after all ? Nope.I am far from it. Just to plead with you that you need to realize that there are girls out there that will like you.They exist.Most definitely. You just gotta hang in and keep pursuing,that's what I did. Friends: I prefer very few but meaningful friendships,the rest is uninteresting.
    Ultimately one good friend is all one needs.
    About being ignored: watch this ( it's in German --yep even Germans have humor--) and I hope you like it.
    The spoken texts are not important. ( scroll to 0:20 where the sketch begins )
    Take care and don't get disheartened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.