Life sucks and then they won't let you die

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TylerEqua, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TylerEqua

TylerEqua New Member

I've got a big problem but to everyone else in the world it's small. You know how they say people have different limits on what they can handle and what seems big to one person may seem small to another? That's how it is for me. I feel as though I have no friends, no point in life, no place to go, no good family to support me, no hope for the future and basically nothing worth doing. And every time I open my mouth to talk about how miserable I feel, I end up feeling guilty for "whining."

I have SH problems. I never had a plan all ready and was actually intending to kill myself, but I've thought over scenarios in my head plenty of times and wished I could go through with them. Thing is, I don't want to die. I just wish I could. You know?

Anyway. That's me. I'm Tyler. I'm screwed up. Hey. >.<
  2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Hey Tyler,

Welcome to the fourm. Don't feel like you're whining here, you can rant and rave all you want my friend.

There's a little thought process I operate on and it applies to your situation I feel. No matter how bad people's problems are and yeah there's always bigger issues, people worse off. These don't effect how your problems affect you, it's personal to you. I don't take pleasure in other people's misery, I'm not going to feel better because people are worst off than me. It's bullshit.

I hope that makes sense and I hope it helps a little.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...pain is pain and there is not sorry you are feeling so low, and no, this is not are expressing how you are feeling...glad you found us and welcome again...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.