Life sucks big time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lostsand28, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostsand28

lostsand28 New Member

I know that there are many more people who are less fortunate than me and I should be thankful for what I've been given in life. But I am thankful and at the same time I just want to end my life. I've been only facing failures recently and I don't even know how Im still alive. I feel like a good for nothing useless woman. I have my parents brother friends cousins and everyone but I feel lonely. Nobody wants me and I feel like Im a big burden to everyone. I want to end my life and honestly I don't have any reason to live. I don't want to die in my house so Im just finding a way to go far away and end my life.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Sandhya,

I think writing things out, especially these suicidal feelings, is a positive step...you did an awesome job above....Writing helps me sometimes too, to let out some steam....the truth is I often feel the same way you do, like you said: lonely, a burden, yet thankful of what I've been given...Are you willing to find some places out there that can give you some support to get you through this? Either way, I am glad that you have joined so we can offer you some support...take care. :hug:

Alex

3. LunaLovegood108

LunaLovegood108 New Member

Very sorry love, I copied and pasted on the wrong thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.