Life sucks...death is at least better!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by erinclary, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erinclary

erinclary Guest

Good morning everyone,
    I am coming really close to ending everything! Nothing good happens to me. I am just so fed up that I would rather rot in a casket!! Now home feels like torture. Marital problems, teenager problems, just name it and it's FUCKED UP!! My daughter never talks to me until she needs something. My husband is off in his own world and I just can not take the emotional pain anymore.
    I have had several medical procedures, on anti depressants, Xanex, and a whole bunch of other shit but nothing heals my heart or emotions. I am just cold....I have lost so education, normal childbirth, a wedding, and not to mention no parties for me at all. I just feel like a failure and I would rather be dead.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Hi Erin, sorry you feel so low.
    Teenagers are often like that, I fear there is nothing you can do. Just forgive her for being how she is. Does your husband not communicate with you much? Can you talk to him?

ps This forum (troubleshooting) is more for problems with the site. You may be better moving it to 'Crisis', 'Suicide', or 'Let It All Out', its your decision.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.