Life sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidal maniac

There aren't many things to be thankful for. I do the same thing everyday, nothing new is happening, the old good things I can't do anymore because my baggage is to heavy. I work I can't save any money, the older I get the harder it is to save money as you realize that money makes the world go around. These last couple of years realy sucked. Honestly it all started 2 years ago when I left this girl I was going out with because I was told by my step father that she is to old and to ugly for me. She was 32 I was 26, and she had the best body. Her face was a litle messed up, because she smoked up sometimes, so that made her look tired, but she was cool, and I think that I loved her. I listened to this assholle, and now I have nobody for 2 years, with her I found somebody as freaky as me. Since I left her, I moved to another country, I was in 2 fights, I got my ass kicked, I came back to Canada, I moved out I wasn't well licked were I live, and it all seems so unbelievable. Before I seemed to have control on the things I did, but now it's all out of control. This is all just worthless rambling, the pain won't go away. life sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00