Life Sucks

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, May 25, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

My life actually sucks more than ever, i think that maybe i am over everything, and that maybe i can go on and live my life the way i want it but i cant. Why is it that when everything works ojut fine, my boss or my family or colege have to screw it up again. Don't they realise that i want to be happy. Or is that why they do this to me.

Don't i deserve at least one bit of happiness, i told dad when we spoke that i only go to work so i can pay his money for rent every week and he seemed okay with that. He didn't care, not that he cares about me he just wants his money so he can go on holiday in 2 weeks. It jsut seems unfair, i am glad i am not going with them because i won't have to put up with them for 2 whole weeks, but i jsut know that when they come back it will probably be ten times worse and i don't know if i can handle that anymore.

I want my life to be okay, but what's so great about it? Nothing, I hardly have any friends now, i think i am have two and they are both from this site. Don't i deserve anyone, am i such a bad person.

What's so wrong with me?

And then i think that you lot will hate me for posting so much. I don't know what to do for the best.

2. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

Thankyou BP

It's just so hard right now.

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

theres nothing wrong with you, you are who you are, don't be so hard on yourself. please. :arms:"hug: