life sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I hate life.

it sucks and no one cares at all rather i am alive or not.

you know i sent e-mails telling good-bye and all that already and got not one reply. guess they really do not believe me. but guess what??? i am going to do it. this is the last holiday i am spending here.

i have totally had it with everything. so why put it up here online?? well i want them to see what i went through. i want them to see that just ignoring me helped me to go through with it.

i will not return either as i know i have enough to end it with and i am just a few days away from doing it also.

God do i hate it. Why is it that i could do it tonight and not one person would even care?? because they never cared so what the hell am i even doing here...

it doesnt matter cause i am doing it and as long as they do not believe me then i can complete without any one stopping me. this is not a game or attention getter for me.

i wanted to know if anyone cared and i found out that they do not. If they did they would call. if they did they would come by. but you know each day gets easier for me. they did not believe me last time and i did it so why should they even believe me this time???

heck i am free to do it and no one to stop me.

my life is going to end in two weeks and they could care less. Well when they see me in my casket then they will know just how much truth and how real i meant it.

life sucks and i want to die.

i honestly to God want to die
  2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey han ♥
    dont go.
    sorry what uve been through. im always here if u need me. :)
    YES LIfe does suck.. big time.
  3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hey thanks.

i sent ya a pm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.