life sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZakPup, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

This last Tuesday I tried killing myself because I just had enough of stress. I failed and the shit was still there for me to deal with and totally amplified tenfold. Over the week the stress has just been increasing with each and every day i went from half a pack a day to two packs in just 4 days. Now enough is enough. I've had enough of life. I've had enough of everything. Tonight I'm gonna do it again. But this time I'll succeed. I'll make sure every things right. No failing this time.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Ho sogh tonite? Till then can we talk about what is going on Zak? What lead you to be so stressed that you want to put an end to it? Sounds very serious stuff but maybe someone can help you find a different way to fix it? Not saying one here has the answer but since you are at the end of your rope what have you got to loose? Give us a chance.... we are here to listen to you. Stick on the site today Zak and talk to those presents will ya.

3. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

Zak! I hope you're ok. I saw your pm and I have no idea if I made it in time! I'm so sorry. I hope you're ok!

Zak sweetie, you can be so much better than this. Please be ok!

4. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

I havn't heard from Zak guys.
    we were talking through PM and all day I've been worried that hes gone.

Does anyone know Zak? does anyone know where he lives or anything at all that we could find out wether hes ok?

5. Ella

Ella Well-Known Member

I hope he/she is okay. :hug:

6. lulu rose

lulu rose Guest

This is bad......I still havn't heard from him. I live in the UK and he's in the US I cant do anything! and I'm so angry about it!

Please Zak.......be ok

Is there any way to trace him? can anyone trace his last known IP address to a location or something?

7. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

lulu rose, I assume, it is pretty much as impossible to get in touch, as it was to get in touch with you a few days ago. I would have thought you'd recognise parallels. Therefore it is a bit puzzling that you feel angry now. If someone chooses not to respond, that is his/her choice.

I hope s/he is ok and will post back soon.

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Lulu dont panic hun this can hppen sometimes but i can apprecite how worrying it cn be Zac if you rad this can u just put peoples minds at ease and let your friends know your ok hun i hope your safe to
    Lulu pm if you need to talk sweetie i know ho conerning it can bex

9. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Hi guys I'm sorry bout the super long wait for my response. I've been way out of town since Saturday at a hospital for a few days and talking with my therapist. Just so ya, I didn't die. My mom came n found me before anything serious could be done. Lucky for me. Lol. So guys I'm back and I'm recovering prety well. I hope that didn't worry you all too badly. ^^ Just an update ^^

Anyones hear back from lulu. Hope she's doin allright.

Byes

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.