Life Sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZakPup, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Ok, so I had a really big fight with my boyfriend today inbetween my classes. It started out allright but then it just grew and grew till i told him i had to go to class which was a lie, but i signed off not saying bye or that i love him. I feel totally terrible about what i did and everything but i was totally justified in my anger. The terrible thing is that i thought he was the one for me, he was my life we even exchanged rings. I'd give my life for him, but he never returned any of that. And this last week he just totally changed from the person i loved to someone totally new. I just want to end it. He was my life and he took that away from me, now its time to do it for good.
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

please stay safe x
  3. angie1983a

angie1983a New Member

Hi ZAkPup,
    I am new to this forum, I have just registered... I am not trying to be smart in this case, but you have to understand that people always fight in their relationships... Example- I have had big fight with my boyfriend almost 12 hours ago over the laptop as I wanted to see what he was doing late at night... Sounds silly, but you see... After that we talked and we admitted that was a very idiotic thing to fight and argue about... There are always ups and downs. This is how it goes. Why can't you two talk? There is nothing better than decent conversation. Tell him how you feel what you think about relationship, that he changed etc or maybe you have changed? I do not know how old you are but I assume you might be still young who does not have much experience, but that is not a problem, of course. When we start relationship sometimes we think the person we just met is the one and sometimes he/ she is not... Be open and strong and do not try bring yourself down. Maybe he is just not for you?? Remember, you are a great person and deserve best!! You are important and make sure that the person you are with deserve to be with you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.