Life Sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kfunk01, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

This sucks... i don't know if I can keep going on on like this. I was just thinking how carefree little kids are. No worries no troubles... I wish everything was like that again. No pressure with money. No family issues everyone likes you. I take so much crap in a day that I just hold in on the inside. It all makes me feel as if no one really cares about me. No one says good night to me I always have to be the one to make the effort. I honestly have been looking for how to write a letter. I am very spontaneous though so who knows if I will leave a letter when I am ready.... When the world just becomes to much for me to handle... IDK.:dry: I wish there was some way to stop feeling this way. I got to tell somebody.... A person. I just need to get the courage and deal with what her opinion of me is going to be. I am going to feel so bad though. Like right now I feel like crying.:cry2: It is so hard to admit that I am feeling so blue... even to you guys. I wish I could be happy with life... I hate that I to put on a happy face for everyone... I can't be myself.... Life sucks... I just want to take it all away....*Sigh* This sucks. Life Sucks. Life is going nowhere. Can I get off the roller coaster now?? *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  2. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

I just want to mention right now I want to cut myself.... I want to soooooo baddd.... Just to take away the pain.... Someone anyone please read this and respond sooner than later..... Thank you in advance....

3. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

I wish hugs could go thru the internet this sucks... Hurting on the inside. Looking for compassion and caring from anybody.... *sigh*.... Who cares anyways...:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.