1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life Sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kfunk01, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

This sucks... i don't know if I can keep going on on like this. I was just thinking how carefree little kids are. No worries no troubles... I wish everything was like that again. No pressure with money. No family issues everyone likes you. I take so much crap in a day that I just hold in on the inside. It all makes me feel as if no one really cares about me. No one says good night to me I always have to be the one to make the effort. I honestly have been looking for how to write a letter. I am very spontaneous though so who knows if I will leave a letter when I am ready.... When the world just becomes to much for me to handle... IDK.:dry: I wish there was some way to stop feeling this way. I got to tell somebody.... A person. I just need to get the courage and deal with what her opinion of me is going to be. I am going to feel so bad though. Like right now I feel like crying.:cry2: It is so hard to admit that I am feeling so blue... even to you guys. I wish I could be happy with life... I hate that I to put on a happy face for everyone... I can't be myself.... Life sucks... I just want to take it all away....*Sigh* This sucks. Life Sucks. Life is going nowhere. Can I get off the roller coaster now?? *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  2. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

I just want to mention right now I want to cut myself.... I want to soooooo baddd.... Just to take away the pain.... Someone anyone please read this and respond sooner than later..... Thank you in advance....

3. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

I wish hugs could go thru the internet this sucks... Hurting on the inside. Looking for compassion and caring from anybody.... *sigh*.... Who cares anyways...:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.