life sucks

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Stormrider, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

i hate my life, i hate the world, i wish i had the courage to kill myself
    What's the point in living a lonely miserable life
    FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Storm...I do know how this feels...sometimes, the rage is so great, I cannot figure out what I hate and what I tolerate...hope this passes for you (and me) and you begin to see that all should not be hated...J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your feeling so dam low i hope you continue to just vent here okay get rid of that pain and sadness here. I am here okay if you want to pm me do it okay You are not alone in this fight hugs

4. Stormrider

i don't know if i want to keep living to experience the stuff i never had or maybe i'm just too much of a weak loser to even kill myself but i don't see my life getting any better for everything i try more things go wrong
    i try to live good, keep fulltime job, help friends, don't do drugs, do sports in groups, don't get drunk well maybe i am a bit now but i try doing it all and i stay lonely i can't stand it anymore i hate waking up everyday alone, i hate waking up averyday alone, i hate having physically and mentally pain every day i don't see a change in anything i try
    so LIFE SUCKS for me

i am alive but that's all, i don't have a life, never had, never will

5. total eclipse

I hear that pain but the thing is one cannot see the future really a door might open that has not been open before. A new medication new therapy a new person. i am just existing every day as well so i know the fight but you have to try okay phone your doc say what is the newest meds out there i need them what therapy do you have i want it. get out okay meet new people even if it is just at a coffee shop I know it is hard but stay here talk to us get to meet new friends here okay there is so much care here hugs

6. Stormrider

don't use a doctor or medication, i don't believe in them and i get by without them

"one cannot see the future" this is the only thing that keeps me alive if i would believe in a "god" and he's come down and tell me my life would never change then i'd kill myslef instantly

false hope is better then no hope at all i guess :sadyes:

7. total eclipse

i too did not believe in meds or doctors but i can tell you with out them both i would be gone not be here so i am greatful that they exist they have kept me in a place where i won't harm anyone else by leaving Meds take the deep sadness away and therapy give me coping skills to live by I hope in time you will reach out and get help for YOU because there is no need to fight this alone okay hugs

8. Stormrider

the only way to fight it is ALONE? doctors and medication can't change my situation, only friends(in the best case a girlfriend that would love me) and medical discoverys can really help me.But i don't see those things
    At the moment i'm just surviving with bad and worse days that's all, good days are only a dream.

9. total eclipse

No your right they cant change your situation but they can change how you cope with your situation and help you accept you for who you are without anyone elses input like a girl friend Only you can change your situation i get that i do understand but a gf will come when you accept you and help you to get in a better situation then you are hugs

10. Stormrider

jnbvkhgcxykhfchgtyrzes§dfàsed!rtfyutlodygulyhfutlyigyiup;kj,i;,sjfdqyuhjgfSIKHG

hurt self, bad smash keyboard, good :throw: :badday: :censored: :evil: :drunk: :WTF: :crash:

:rofl: just need to go nuts

11. total eclipse

that works to hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.