life sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emotionalpain, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emotionalpain

emotionalpain Banned Member

Life sucks and I want out `
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there. :shake: Would you be willing to share more with us about what's troubling you?
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes it does suck.. But you have to keep plugging away,,Take it one day at a time..I hope eventually you find peace of mind..
  4. emotionalpain

I was hit by a car in aug had surgery in sept still can not walk normally without walker grtting screwed because the driver doesnt have to pay my bills in the process of suing him he was only 17 in pt now sick of being sore and hurting because of the surgery have not walked without walker since aug sick of all this already
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry...I truly know how you feel because I am in a wheelchair now and I miss a lot too...please let me know if you ever want to consort with someone who feels like meals on wheels lately..much caring
  6. emotionalpain

thank you
  7. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hey emotionalpain. Sorry to hear you're in so much pain.

What do the doctors say about your legs? Is there any permanent damage? Or will it take a long time for it to cure?

Hang in there. Life can get better. You never know what Randomness or Luck might throw your way.
  8. emotionalpain

I had a plate and screws put in my knee
  9. emotionalpain

please do not reply to this post everything is fine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.