Life sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by worthless40, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worthless40

worthless40 Account Closed

I hate my life I should just jump off a bridge or just choke myself to death and all the crap in my life would be over Iam a useless peice of shit who will never amount to anything and everyone will be better off without me around

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hello. I'm sorry that you are feeling down. Life has it's ups and downs, I think everyone has experienced that. I can't preach to you and won't, because I don't know your individual situation. I can contribute though by suggesting that you create a plan for wellness. A good way to start is to write down first all the bad things that are affecting your life. Then, write down all the good things or the things that you would like to have happen that could make things better. Once you have your two lists, create two sets of roadmaps. One should include directions for working to eliminate the things on your bad list, while the other should be instructions you create to reach your goals on the good list. I know it sounds very convoluted, but this is what big business does to resolve issues and to gain market share and if it works for them, it can easily be applied to our lives as well.

People who you know and who care about you would NOT be better off without you... believe me. I have lived the worst results of what you're saying and I can tell you that what I say is true. I have no reason to lie. I hope you can take some time to work out a plan for improvement.

3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I agree life sucks.
    You aren't worthless or useless though.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I couldnt agree more with this advice.Even find a therapist who can help you put this togeather as well is what they are for.Getting better makes you feel more confident and stronger to be able to tackle anything.Use this forum to vent and reach out also as people here do care and understand.Please stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.