Life SUX - DEATH WINS ANYWAYS

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by JLT, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLT

JLT Member

Suicide stats across the world are so high that it appears given a choice, 50 % of the population will quit.

People born with so much suffereing, live through it, for what, You fight, you win or not, death will anyways win...

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

death will always win b/c death is immenent whether it be by suicide or by natural causes.

3. JLT

JLT Member

Then quitting is not bad, Its just another choice

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

everyone makes choices in life that they have to live with or in some cases without. some choices aren't wise in my eyes, some are. the thing is I won't say suicide is the choice to go because I don't think anyone deserves to be in that much pain that they feel they have to kill themselves. I also can't control people's choices I can only try to help them make better ones by giving advice.

5. JLT

JLT Member

Kill them...
    I dont think its the right word.
    You transform to another area.
    As per one of the thermodynamics law, Energy is neither created not can be destroyed, It can only be transformed from one form to another.

You are transformed to human life from some other form, and then you leave human life and transform to some other form, which we dont know what form it is, as a dead body doesnt speak....
    You really dont kill even if you suicide, its just that you are more willing to try the other side, the unseen side. So you never die, kill or get killed.

Sometime living is more bad than dying. If you dont have something, you feel bad, you feel sad, But if you have it and still cant make use of it or then you feel terrible.

And this is it, u have life and if u cant make use of it, getting transformed to another form should not be looked upon as a crime or stupid...

Everyone of us will go there someday, its just that some people wish to go at the time they want to go.

And one mind-twister, none of us have an option to come to this world , but sure have been given a choice to leave whever we want.

Why is this difference, and if it is, dying at your wish is a privilege and should not be looked upon as weak or stupid.

Its a privilege given to us, given to us by so called GOD.
    I dont believe in god, but if there is then he has given this choice.. so cant be wrong.

6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I agree with every thing you said.except the we never die/kill part. but can you imagine how life would be with out death? It would probably be just as bad if not worse, much worse. I'm glad I can die, Its the only true escape in life. Our matter gets recycled and shit but we never come back to consciousness.

7. JLT

JLT Member

I didnt mean to say we dont die/killed.
    I mean when somebody dies/suicide/killed, Its not the end.
    Its begining of another form.
    If reincarnation is true then you simply take up another body and start another life.
    Its then just end of the body, soul is merely shifted.

Why the hell we give so much importance to life anyways. Its the biggest bitch you willl
    ever come across. And why do we get saddened by suicides or find them wrong.

Suicide does nothing but bitches the biggest bitch. It upset the life plan and lets death
    win.

People commit suicide anyways, and as per stats failed attempts are 10 times more than the number of successful attemts. If we accept quitting, it will atleast prevent those failed attempts which are much higher in number.
    We anyways cant control the successful ones as they have already succeded.

Having said all that, communities like this forum should always be there, but alongside, we should be ok with the one accepting suicides.

No matter which community wins, It will ensure one thing, there will be nothing called
    "Failed suicide attempt"

Failure is not good, and no failure in your life can be bigger than a failed suicide
    attempts.

So let both communities live, ProLife and ProDeath.
    Prolife people may not like this idea as they will surely be beaten by their counterpart in
    huge number, as number of sufferers are more than the peaceful ones.

I guess the purpose of this site is to help people, which may eventually change there mind and prevent suicides, thereby preventing a could be failed suicide attempt as well.
    Prodeath will only prevent failed suicide attempts, wont prevent suicides.
    But if both community exists side by side, people who do not get convinced by Prolife can atleast make sure they dont goof up and end up in more trouble with the help of Prodeath, bcoz if they made up there mind, then they are anyways gonna do it, Prolife wont be of much help at that time, but at that state, prodeath can atleast ensure a successful attempt, as the attempt would be inevitable at that point. So i think prodeath may be helpful in some way.

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

This site is pro-life. Pro-death sites are illegal for one thing, and granted, people may want to die at a certain instant - I know I have, but with pro-life at least it gives you a fighting chance of being able to come through it, and say that you're happy you're alive when your mind becomes clearer and more balanced.

9. JLT

JLT Member

whats the fuss about giving so much importance to this life, It isn't fair to majority of the people.
    Let the individual decide what they want pro-life or pro-death.
    Looking to many posts, Its sure that almost everybody tried to work out their problems, before making a suicide attempt.
    Unfortunate part is a lot of them failed in first few attempts as they didnt have complete information.
    Let both sites exist and the more convincing one wins.

10. life

life Well-Known Member

whats the fuss about giving so much importance to this life, It isn't fair to majority of the people.
    Let the individual decide what they want pro-life or pro-death.
    Looking to many posts, Its sure that almost everybody tried to work out their problems, before making a suicide attempt.
    Unfortunate part is a lot of them failed in first few attempts as they didnt have complete information.
    Let both sites exist and the more convincing one wins.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U VIKAS..i TRIED A lot actually still trying but it doesnt gett better...its getting worse..i feel more and more stuck in this world...First i said i will do anything to get better ....I tried a lot..went to theraphy tried lots of techniques..am i the same? NO ;I AM WORSE!:sad:.

11. JLT

JLT Member

The situation in the U.S.: there are more than 80 deaths from suicide every day, while an estimated 300,000-600,000 people a year survive suicide attempts. 116,000 are hospitalized; seventeen percent, some 19,000, of these people are permanently disabled each year.

12. life

life Well-Known Member

vikas;what do u mean by disabled? where did u get this information from?.....Disabled physically or what?

13. JLT

JLT Member

Yes, Disabled is physically disabled, paralysis, or some kind of other physical disability.
    Really sad. Thats what makes me feel the need to pro-death sometimes, and for the people who are terminally ill for long time and just cant take anymore, Euthanasia is not legal in most parts of the world, making things more difficult for such people.

The information is on one of the links i found on net, The link is very much public, however, I cant share it here as it includes lots and lots of details, includng methods.

14. JLT

JLT Member

Name changed-- I have changed my screen name from vikas.malhotra to JLT

15. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

True:mellow:

16. geolab101

geolab101 Well-Known Member

the thing about pro death sites or whatever they're called is that they aren't completely exhausting their possibilities for hope, i think there is always a chance for recovery. it just depends upon how far you are willing to go to get help.

17. silverstrand

silverstrand Active Member

Faith is like a lamp or lightswitch in a dark room. When you don't turn it on you say: Pointless, there ain't nothing inhere. But actually if you turn the lamp on (have faith) then suddenly you start to see the outlines.

learned that by my own expense.

So, life sux, true, but there is a point doing it. As long as possible and sensible.
    Think and it will lead you to believe. And you will find peace in God.

18. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

silverstrand, sure, there are those, whose faith will be of great assistance at testing times. For some people it may work, switching on their religion like a lamp and suddenly see things you have never seen before...

However, this is not the case for everybody, particularly those who to not prescribes to your specific brand of faith. Clearly, the 'one lamp fits all' approach has severe limitations. It is simply far from true, that when life sucks all you need to do is sucking up to a set of belief systems...

In actual fact, 'thinking' does not lead you by proxy to believing in a superior being. The truth is, it leads you to honing your critical faculties. Faculties you can use to find your own spiritual support system by examining, evaluating, experiencing, reasoning to name a few. I personally doubt, your brave talk and exhortation to hold out till the 'correct kind of faith' kicks in have any relevance to someone, who doesn't share your particular firebrand faith. In fact, statements like
    does nothing but confining you into the corner of 'Oh no, yet another bible basher' and will be ignored.

I'm convinced, if you find a better balance between your faith and your advice/posting here you will have more impact. Taking for granted that everyone will respond to your matter-of-fact statements with 'Oh lord, finally I'm seeing the light' is misleading. I for one, find your religious references puzzling and tiresome.

19. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

yah life suxxx

20. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

darken, and your point is? Anything beyond a verbal fragment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.