Life update ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Me and my true love are together again and I even called her for my first time, tonight. ^_^ She of course deeply regrets what she did, but she now has moved out from her horrible parents and in with a friend, and she of course is leaving the navy, too. For those of you who hated me (when I posted with the name Lyse) after I talked about Master/slave relationships and that she considered me to own her (which she of course still does), all I can say is: :laugh:

God I feel good. ^_^ And the whole day will be so fucking great, despite that I'm meeting some annoying psychiatrists, today, and despite that I haven't slept tonight, for in the evening I'm calling her again... then I'm off to bed for the best sleep of my life... so far. ^_^

Alexpt2

why don't you go after woman your own age?........oh wait, i know why....its cause womon your age are way smarter than you and they wouldn't be sucked in by your bullshit.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Locked before this degenerates into a flame war.

EDIT: Re-opened at request of OP.
Thank you. ^_^ People can flame me all they want. They can't get to me.

Alexpt2, I don't go after teenS, I only will have one person in my life, and then for eternity, afterwards. Our love is true love so we have been destined to be together from the beginning of time (not that time actually exists, but it should be clear enough, anyway). Why can't she be a teenager, by the way? Why is that so "wrong"? Both she and I want our age difference so it really is just a load of crap what anyone else thinks. Also, I haven't sucked her into any "bullshit"... she agreed with me on this stuff before we even met.

xan

Chat Buddy
I didn't see the original post about this topic... but if she's happy with the situation and you do truely love her and wouldn't force her to do anything against her will I don't see why everyone is so up in arms about the master slave thing? :unsure: Or have I missed something?

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Thank you, xan.

i think because this same person posted a load of crap about gynae examinations that was beyond disturbing
No, that wasn't the only reason. That "discussion" started completely derailing after I posted about how she considered me to own her and that I wanted a Master/slave relationship. Especially aoeu seems to hate me; he immediately attacked me and even called me a pedophile in a thread about BDSM in The Uncertainty Principle forum; a thread in which I, by the way, pointed out that I during the weekend partially have changed my mind about that a gynecology examination causes one to lose one's virginity.

Not that I fully agree with your decisions or hers I can't see how it's wrong, etc. Maybe I'm screwed up in the head idk. I don't know her age nor do I care to go into details with you about your relationship, BUT if it's with two consenting adults and they both know the rammifications of said relationship then it's really no one's business to interfere. However, if the relationship begins to border on abuse and some bdsm relationships can and do turn nasty then I'd urge her to get the hell away from you(no offense). I don't find anything wrong with the bdsm relationships in the world. I mean who am I to butt into someone's personal life. As long as it doesn't spill out into your everyday world then fine. I think it should be kept discreet because some view it as wrong and live in a very 4x4 world and might try to get you into trouble.

Other than that if this post makes no sense...sorry.
Good luck in your relationship. I hope for the both of you it is a safe and sane relationship, if it's not then may "god" help you both. *I am not religious btw*

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I don't find anything wrong with the bdsm relationships in the world. I mean who am I to butt into someone's personal life. As long as it doesn't spill out into your everyday world then fine. I think it should be kept discreet because some view it as wrong and live in a very 4x4 world and might try to get you into trouble.
She's always my slave; it's not like it'll be a hobby. She's going to have to wear a collar, by the way, which, of course, will highly please her. All the time... even when we go outside. I will only take it off when I have to, like before she showers or takes baths, or whatever other reason there might be. But it will generally have to stay on. Many other things must follow outside, as well, of course... our relationship won't change just because we go outside.

thats fine. like i said once you cross the border from consenting to violence(not saying you will) that's when I have an issue. Other than that enjoy your life with her.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I don't really get how BDSM even would be possible without violence. BDSM requires violence. It even stands for bondage dominant/submissive masochism.

helena

Staff Alumni
I thought it wasn't about violence, about pain indeed but to a certain level....
Wat I learn about SM in general is tha is specially about trust, because the pain inflicted means pleasure, but only if the persons involved are very well aware of what everyone enjoys and not.

About that going outside wearing a collar....I hope you don't care about the excessive attention you're going to get on it, and eventually the people that feel like they have to do something about it....I would at least ask the person wearing the collar if she/ he is consenting with that.... it seems to me more than humiliating but hey, that's only my vision....I even hate those leaches they put on little childrens arms or chest to prevent them to walk away.
Anyway, just my :twocents:

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
Much to the delight of some people on this forum, she broke up with me for the second and final time, and through a friend of hers, even. This despite afterwards insisting that she still loves me, always will, and would never get anyone else, but she continues to believe that she "wants" to stay in the navy (as opposed to joining, last time) after her monster of a father had her join. So she dumps me to serve the repulsive nation of the US where fascists and sociopaths lead the country; a country that consistently keeps using depleted uranium, cluster bombs and white phosphorous, and consistently keeps supporting repulsive Israel; a country which too uses depleted uranium, cluster bombs and of course also white phosphorous; much of which has been sent directly from the US. This is what she supports by staying in the military. Fucking disgusting. If she comes back, again, begging for me to take her back, nothing she'd say would make a difference. I'm done with her. At least she says she won't be doing that, this time. I sure as fuck hope that's true. So fucking tired of her.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out between you two, Hae-Gi.
I guess it was for the better. If I would've come to meet her in August, when I first started thinking it's time, maybe I then soon would've taken her with me, which of course would've meant I would've lost my virginity to her. Considering how she just pushes everyone away, it surely would only have been a matter of time until she would've broken up with me, leaving me without my virginity, which would've meant I would've had no choice but to die. It may be over but I still have my virginity left, so I still have the possibility of finding my real true love with which we'll give our virginities to each other, so our souls can become one. I don't even love her, anymore. How could I after how she treated me? No respect whatsoever. I don't even care that she still loves me and maybe always will. I couldn't give a damn. She is out of my life. Last time when she broke up with me, I kept getting broken down by being reminded of her by everything. Now I don't even care that all sorts of things that I've bought for my apartment were bought with her specifically in mind. It is all irrelevant, now... they have nothing to do with her, anymore; not even the two bedside lamps that I bought a couple weeks ago in her most favourite colour.

For some reason, I won't be burning the letter she wrote me, along with her pictures. I guess because I know that deep down, she isn't a bad person. Her father abused her since she was eight, so badly that it at times bordered to rape, so it's her monster of a father that is to blame. He broke her down to the point of not wanting to be loved, anymore... yet all she wished for, after the abuse started, was to be loved... but she reached the limit of what she could take, finally. When her father had her join the navy it was a perfect excuse to get away from being happy with me. One of the first things she told me was that I'm too good for her and that she won't ever want me to kiss her since I never even have kissed anyone, in contrast to her, as I never would've even considered kissing anyone unless she was my true love (or would've thought so, anyway). She considered me to just be too great for her, and considered herself defiled while I basically was a god to her.

She wasn't my true love after all, and thus I of course wasn't hers. While I am extremely angry and disgusted with her, I still wish her soul will be luckier in her next life and will find her actual true love. It just isn't me.

...The only thing that keeps me confused is the fact that when I, in the beginning of April last year, prayed for what I decided would be my final time, that everything would sort out, which of course meant finding my true love, and then she a couple days afterwards contacted me. And I have had several predictive dreams before I met her, that I've kept remembering as time has passed, and as the events have happened. The first one I remembered was one about the letter she sent me. The letter even was the same shape and size in the dream and it, in real life, included three photos, like in the dream, and I distinctly remember one of them; the very same as I got in real life. The second dream I remembered after I got my suitcase, to come and visit her, after I had set its password. Although I only saw around the password area of the suitcase in the dream, the suitcase was the same colour as in real life, and that specific area was the same colour and design in the dream as in real life, and it even seemed to be placed on the same table as it was in real life, and it even had a light fabric under it, like in real life. When I set the password in the dream, it was the same password as I set in real life: our anniversary. And the third dream... I am pretty sure that I, a couple years ago, even had a dream about my new shoes that I very recently bought. Of course, cynics will just brush this off as madness, delusions, fantasies or poor memory, but I know what I dreamt and my dreams predicted some of this. Why, I have no idea. Seems completely useless to me. It's not like I need confirmation of the "paranormal"... I am a strong believer in science's unability to nowhere near support every existing phenomena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00