Life Update

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by artikchill, Mar 25, 2009.

1. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

I know I've not been around lately, that's due to trying to get things straighten out in my life... just needed some peace and quite to myself to think things through.

Just to let every one know that I had an interview today and I might have a job after being laid off for 3+ months and I've also set up a site for my family that I am currently still working on but you can have a look if you want too.

I am still fighting to get things straight but with every ones help, the site I'm working on and also my new job. I might be able to actually pull myself out of this hole but I still pray for things to work out between me and my ex.

Here is the site if you want to take a look. It still needs a lot of work but it keeps me busy.

If you want to know about the URL then I'll tell you. It's the month and day my son was born and the 88 is the year my ex was born. The contacts and blog work but I am still working on the other stuff.

PS: I might be gone for some time if my son has to get surgery for his ears. He is 9months and his ear infection is not healing like it's suppose to so he might have to go into surgery to have tubes but in his ears, which I am hoping he doesn't, I pray he doesn't is more like it but if it happens it happens.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Good to know you are trying to set things straight again and that things are looking back up again for you :)

Looking forward to seeing you around here again :hug:

best wishes