life VS death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rachypooh, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

i just want to curl up under a rock and die.
    i no longer have a therapist coz she had a break down which was real good for me.
    i have unofficial diagnosis and it is pissing me off because they wont give me treatment if they dont get the offical word from the psychiatrist.
    dealing with the police again just makes me want to kill myself right now, but then again i know that if i dont follow this through Mark will get away with raping someone else. it was bad enough i took so long to report it.
    fuck it i dont know what to do, i just want it to end now.
    i just want to be with Letecia, i miss her so much.
    whats left in my life, i have lost my health, my job, my schooling, my babies, my brother, my aunty, my best friends. absolutely nothing left so whats the point
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Hmmm... rocks are comfy that is for sure... especially when you are VERY tired.. and you are in the shade.

Other than that seeing things through is always hard you cannot always see everything through.

But in the end I can agree with your beliefe that you have nothing left... well minus yourself. The only thing that you can do is find something else in your life... or don't the choice is yours.
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

The thing about life is that nothing comes to us and it is very easy to lose the things we cherish and hold dear.
    The only way to get them back is for us to put a lot of effort and work towads it, our problems may come quite easily to us but its up to us and only us to make them go away. It sucks I know but its the truth unfortunately, life always is a big struggle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.