life, what's new!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Oceans, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I know I haven't been around to support anyone for some time. I don't deserve any replies. I was trying to live without SF and see how I go.

Life is hard and all these post on the boards just prove it.

Relationship with counsellor is messed up. I hate waiting for the session.

Everything else in my life is all hanging by a thread, anything or anyone can pull me over the edge. Just shows how weak I am.

Thanks for listening

Don't deserve it anyway

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi i am around if you are up for talking, you can PM if you wouldlike.
    b

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear things still haven't gotten much better for you hun. It is good to see you again. :hug: What happened to mess up the relationship with your counselor? Can it be repaired? I hope things improve on this front or you may need to search for someone.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You always deserve our support. No matter how long you've been away or if you've not been able to reply to other posts... does not matter! We're here for you!
    I'm sorry you're so on edge lately. Would be helpful to see you therapist more often but I'm guessing since you're waiting around that it's not a possibility. I know how that feels.
    What's going on in your life? :heart:

5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

thanks gentlelady and spencer for your support and kind words.

I impatiently waiting for the appointment, apart of me is scared to go. She has shown warmth, care and attention and no one has ever provided that but with recent events I feel out of place.

I am slowing moving foward in my life in the opinion of my counsellor. I see otherwise.

Thanks again and appreiciate your time to post.