life with non- stop suicidial thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

how is that even when im not depressed, my head still filled with thoughts and death?
    i have it for the past several months no, it really makes me feel weird.
    it always fills my mind with death, i can almost see myself die in different ways, by suicide...
    how am i suppose to deal with that?
    it takes away all my energies, i feel week, and hopeless.
    Im not very depressed though as i know how its like to be really depressed, i am Bi Polar.
    I also suffer from social anxieties, im not sure if that is what makes it all so weird...
    *sigh*

2. whoamiboo

whoamiboo Active Member

Re: life with none stop suicidial thoughts

Are you on medication? I to am bi polar and my thoughts are constantly on suicide. Also my OCD comes out a great deal. To me it doesn't make any sense! I am heavily medicated under drs care and still think about suicide all the time. I know even though I think about it and ways that I could without hurting anyone but myself is scary. It is constantly consuming me. My doctor is trying different meds with me so hopefully life will get easier and the thoughts will subside. So I feel your pain. I to feel hopeless and lifeless all the time. All my energy is consumed in thoughts of suicide.

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Just posting to say that I relate to your feelings and you're not alone. It affects so much of our life having these thoughts all the time. I don't have any wise answers but I hope we can both find a way out of this. Hugs

4. myjade84

myjade84 Member

I have Bipolar as well but i always try to avoid my triggers like people's laughter, sad TV dramas or tragic stories. I use music, yoga, exercise, funny manga and movies to get rid of the dark thoughts.

5. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

does it help?..
    and how can you avoid people's laughter? =\
    I have an issue where i dont know if someone who is talking to me is serious or just telling a joke.
    I also have a problem when people whispering near me, it makes me paranoid :(
    Or when im surrounded by some people, few or a lot, and i cant focus on someone who is talking, im sort of loosing the conversation and get anxious as if they will talk to me and i wont realize it :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.