Life without anyone to seize

What is the matter with living and have nothing to rely on? Why everyone around gets someone or something to live with and how did they get that? Actually, I know I have a problem, but if someone got something good in life, I just get furious and jealous, but at the same time angry with myself, judging my soul for being a bad person 'cause I was cursing happiness. Why is this thing called life so hard? Fuck it. I'm 21 years old, what should I know about it? Practically nothing right!! But I'd like just a little bit more of sweetness instead of this load of bitterness that I'm drowning in.

I can't even talk about nothing to the girl I like because I am a coward, and also I have as many things to talk about as someone can get into a closed fist. I'd like to confess my feelings, but she likes another man that's not me obviously. I see her so cool, so good at life, but I don't know what to do.

What kind of beauty has in living in hell for such a long till getting some, maybe deserved, happiness?

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
It sounds like you're having trouble talking to the girl you like. I wonder what would you imagine someone else saying to her? You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
This reminds me of this quote:
30F387E9-64C5-40E5-AA8A-A0B1C0A53130.jpeg

She might be into another guy. She might be into you. She might be into you MORE than him. She might not. You don't know because you won't talk to her? That's no way to live, man. Pretty much all women are okay with you approaching them if you don't hit on them like a jerk. If you're just normal then they don't care about that. Even fake confidence is ok. Get it together and talk to her - you don't know what you could be missing

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00