Life without Love?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nolove89, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolove89

nolove89 Active Member

Can a Man live his whole life without a single girlfriend or Love of any type?

Let's just say God Has told you for you're whole life. You are never going to have any friends or Love of any type. Is it possible to live life?

I mean when ever I leave my house i see people with babies and guys and girls laughing together. and all I think about is why can't I be like everyone else.

I'm done writing I dont like making my Posts big. So my question to you all is.
    Can a Person live his whole life without friends and love?
  2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'd say no. One can not live a life without friends and love.

I've seen and though of the same thing, why can't I have a girlfriend. But them I'm not at the age for a serious relationship.

There is someone out there for you. The trick is to find you match.
  3. nolove89

nolove89 Active Member

Well I'm Fucked.... I've been Suicidal for over 3 years now. Hoping one day I will run into a guy friend or a Girl Friend But so far no luck. I'm Really thinking about just going to a high building and Close my eyes and think of my next life. Since I have not one single good memory.

I'm Talking about jumping off a building and landing on Land. Painless and 1% survival Rate.

BTW no ones words will help me. I've talked to 3 different Depression therapists and none of them could help me. The meds I'm on is the only thing that is keeping me alive but today i just emptied all My Anti depression pills and put them back in the bottle. So my dad think that im taking them but there is nothing inside.

Hopefully that will give me the Will Power to jump.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2008
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Keep searching, there is someone out there.

It might not seem like it but many people care about you. Your death will cause grief to many people.

Try, if you haven't already, letting people know who you are. Let them see who you are and given some time, a friendship is sure to bloom.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Love is always all around us.
    What we forget also is that we can love ourselves. I have not realized that for most of my life.
  6. nolove89

nolove89 Active Member

Why would I want to love myself for the nest 60 years of my Boring life, When i could just end it painlessly and hopefully have a better next life?
  7. CIBank

CIBank New Member

I know exactly how you feel. I don't think I'm capable of love. I've never loved my supporting parents or friends. Despite everything they've done for me...If you can't find love in family or friends where can you find it?
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Why couldn't this life be as good as the next?
  9. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

I'm 39 and the closest I've ever been to having a girlfriend was when I was 23, it lasted a whole 45 days. So I can relate sort of.
  10. nolove89

nolove89 Active Member

Does that mean the last time you had sex was 16 years ago?
  11. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

12. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

no there have been women that I liked alot but they were just using me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.