Life wont even let me fucking end it!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ihatemyselfalot, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I have been hacking at my arm for about 20 minutes now trying to cut my fucking artery and it hasn't fucking worked!!!

I am so in the zone and ready to die right now!!!

So ready for it.

2. Ihatemyselfalot

I need to die!!

What do you cut yourself with, i have been using these sharp butchers knives in the kitchen but they are too blunt, i cant think of anything alse to do it with.

Please!!! Am asking for experienced people because i have always used cigarette burns for self harm and never knives so i don't know what to do.

Please if you care, dont say "no wait stop", please dont!!!!

I dont want life any more and i am ready to die so please.

3. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Nobody's going to tell you how to die here. It's a pro-life forum.

What's wrong? Can you call someone, like 911 to come help you?

4. Ihatemyselfalot

Okay fuck this place then.

5. Ihatemyselfalot

I dont want any more fucking "help".

Abort all fucking fetuses!

Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!! Pro choice!!

Fuck the fetus!!

6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Pro-life here means we try to keep people from committing suicide. It has nothing to do with embryos.

What's wrong?

7. Ihatemyselfalot

Having a hard time trying to die is whats wrong.

8. Ihatemyselfalot

Shit my dad has a carpenters knife in the shed!!!!!

I am so outta here!!!

Good bye shitty fucking life!!

9. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Ohh... man come on I am too sleepy for this shit, can we do this tomorrow?

:sleepy:

10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

This Isn't worth it, sweetheart. :( Don't do this, please! Get help now!

11. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Call 911 before you do anything you will regret.

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please stop cutting yourself with those sharp butchers knives before you lose too much blood. Bandage up your wounds and call 911. You need an ambulance to come help you. Please don't do this to yourself. Don't end up as another suicide statistic. Get help. :hug:

13. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you. You have to learn to love yourself. Stay with us. Write it out and be our friend. We are yours. Love is here for you.

14. Ihatemyselfalot

It didn't work, and I'm still alive with some nasty infected cuts on my arms running down along the veins.

I slept last night because I had been drinking and took a bunch of sleeping pills and I didn't think I would wake up, and I did.

All I know is when I tried again this morning is trying to cut along the veins on my arms was agonising, but I wont be disinfecting them because hopefully it might poison me.

I appreciate it, but getting help would only be deluding myself so I'm going to wait and see.

I'm sorry, I wanted to come here to cry for help and it hasn't worked.

The changes I need are unreachable, I could reach them by time I'm in midlife, but I need to get to the changes young and I'm nearly 21 so in a few years which isn't nearly enough time to make the changes I won't be young any more and I don't think I can remain sane for that amount of time either so fuck it.

I hate my life, its not for me and I don't want to be here any more.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, and I'm sorry I came here an announced this to you.

Cheers

Bye.

15. sdcg76

sdcg76 Member

If you don't mind me asking what are these "changes" that you feel you need right now? I remember being 21 (14 yrs ago) and since then each and everyday is a change, not always the one(s) I want but changes. I totally feel you about not wanting to be here and I won't bore you with all the crappy details (if you want to PM feel free), however as with me there is something (or some1) that is still keeping you here.

16. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't kill yourself man. You're only 21. You're afraid of getting older? Your life is only just beginning. Don't give up. :hug:

17. lostprodigydeath

lostprodigydeath New Member

why would you kill yourself that way that's messy and painful, there are much better ways to do it. Also you obviously want attention and help or you wouldn't post here. That means you have hope that your life can still get better but more importantly you want help and attention so get it and take it

18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

please get some help for those arms as soon as possible...you could lose your arms if they get infected and be in worse strife than you are now...

go to ER and tell them your'e feeling like this so someone can help you...you don't have to feel this bad..there are ways to help you feel better...meds ..therapy

keep talking to us ok...we want to help you..

19. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Exactly :hug:

You could get gang green etc etc, cause you to have damaged nerves and mobility. Please get help....

Even if you just walk into the hospital saying you have some cuts that need tending or something.

Take care and good luck.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.