Life would be so much more simple if I were dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SillyOldBear, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

It really would be. No more pain. Either physical or psychological. No more money hassles. No more doctors. No more medical tests. (CAT scan coming on Wednesday). Still waiting to hear from gastroenterologist for appointment. No more meds. On effexor, ativan and starting hycosomine Saturday. No more work. No more problems with mail or car. NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH LIFE.

So many things done during life that have me here. Mistakes made, not caring for self. Wrong decisions that can't me undone. I should be dead by now. I wish I were dead by now. Not shaping up to be a good day. Wish it were easy to kill oneself. Then I could be done with it and finished with things.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are not having a good day to day and life is such a struggle I do hope that today something good comes you way just to lighten your burden some Hugs to you

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It can be overwhelming with issues that seems never to end, one thing after another.

:hug: hope it's shaped to a better day for you by now

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way, but I can really relate. I'm so sick of dealing with my illness. I used to have a good life with no problems. If only things could be the way that they were.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry you are feeling this way pet. You are an amazing person and do not deserve to feel this way. are so good to many people here. You have an amazing personality and I know life is so difficult but someway somehow you will pull through, if you need to talk more you know where to find me :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

SillyOldBear, take care and be safe. Like Petal says your amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.