Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. My name is Jon. I've been shit on for the last year, and I'm tired. The girl I fell in love with became pregnant, then 3weeks later kicked me out of our home with no reason. She didn't talk to me for 3 months. I then found out she was telling ppl I left her, and she was devistated. She then tried to get back with her ex, started seeing another guy, and wouldn't tell me when the baby was kicking. I've been so kind to her for so long, and the thought of having to deal with this shit is too much. I want out.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
You deserve better, you definitely don't deserve to be treated that way and I'm sorry for the hell she's put you through. I hope you can find the strength to hold on. Here if you ever feel like talking.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That is terrible to be treated in that manner. People can be so cruel.You deserve better. Hope we can help you here :hug:

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hello Jon,
Sorry to hear about your situation. My own mother took off with me when I was two. But I grew up and met my biological dad and we have a great relationship now. Please hang in there. No one can foretell the future.
((Hugg))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00