Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nick1975, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick1975

Nick1975 New Member

Hi, so I'm new to this, the forum not the feelings. I need help and have nowhere to go, don't know what to do, I'm sure you've all been here. Sad really
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi nick, I will send you a pm or we can talk here, I may be able to help you!
  3. Nick1975

Nick1975 New Member

Hi, that would be nice, I'm struggling to find my way around this site but not as much as I am struggling with my life
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Ni Nick, welcome to SF. I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, but we are here to support you.
    2 people like this.
  5. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey Nick, sorry I only saw your post very recently, I want you to know that yes we have all been "there" and most of us still are there, myself included. Everyone here understands hopelessness and suicide ideation, and people come here with every problem imaginable, so never feel afraid to reach out here for help. No one judges each other here and you will always get a response :)
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Nick. I am glad you found us and took the step to join us here. It is nice to meet you, although I wish it were under different circumstances. Feel free to wander around the forum and make yourself at home. As you feel more comfortable, maybe you can share more of your story and we can become part of your support system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.