life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

i cant find a reason to live i know that i was put on this earth for a reason but i cant find it, maybe i was only ment to live to 17. i told my school social worker and now hes trying to talk to my mom he wont stop calling,i know he wants to help but my mom wont let him. school is so tiring this year my social worker wanted me to sleep in him office but was a little to creepy lol.i just wanna be happy

2. simonl

simonl Member

do you have insurance? you need to give some info to you mom to help her so she can find help (therapy - psychologists - psychiatrists) for you. this is important, the sooner you can address this, the better.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

she wont even let school social worker help me

4. simonl

simonl Member

can you call a crisis hotline? they can advise you about what you might be able to do in this situation. just because you are 17, that doesn't mean you don't have some sort of say.

5. Fuzzy Monkey

i cant do anything i already asked as long as im in school and livin with my parents they have full control

6. simonl

simonl Member

well once your 18 it's different. plus there should still be places you can go to get support without need for consent. you would have to make up excuses to get away though bc im sure your parents know your schedule.

7. Fuzzy Monkey

no i sit at home all day lol im waitin for dad to fix my cars catalitic.then ill go out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.