Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by walkin, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkin

walkin Active Member

I would like to < Mod edit Hazel: Method >, but I dont want to be found like that, because it would be embarrssing. Even in death- I would be utterly humilated- I bet the coroner would laugh and laugh and then multilate me with the autosopy. I know this is a pathetic post- sorry for my dark thoughts
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

How come are you feeling so bad at the moment?
  3. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey walkin,

need to talk buddy? mayb just mayb it might help.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i think exactly the same thing.
    most stopping me is who will find me. wat will happen then.

i understand your thoughts :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

So what has brought you to this point? Maybe sharing some of your thoughts will make it seem more managable.
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry for the pain you're in - and we all understand that pain.

please talk with us more - and lean on us ..... we care about you xx:console:
  7. walkin

walkin Active Member

thanks for replys- Im just so tired of being tortured, hating my soul, and trying to do something with my life and getting blocked at every turn by the universe- I just wonder why god or whoevers up there left me out of the whole life plan.. I feel selfish that I breathe and waste air. My whole family have told me they wish I was never born. I dont have any friends and people laugh at me when I leave the house, I dont know why. Im a born loser and it hurts, and it will never change, it is nearly impossible for me to get through another hour -let alone a day. I thankyou for reading this and I thankyou if you understand any of it.
  8. Arcturus

Arcturus Active Member

Hello walkin.

First of all, I think that, if there is even a "life plan" of some sort, nobody would be left out of it. I know you probably feel like you have been insignificant in the world.. I truly know where you're coming from on that.. but don't despair that there is no plan for you. If you believe in fate, then your role in the world just hasn't come about yet, or maybe it has, and you haven't been able to realize it. If you believe you are in control of your own destiny, then even more reason to not give up; this would mean that there is still hope for your life becoming something you would want.

If you don't mind sharing more details (about what kinds of things you have tried, and felt that the universe blocked you at, etc) we could all probably give more practical advice than just to hold on to a hope, but really, that's what it comes down to sometimes.

Don't fall into despair. There are people here, and elsewhere, who know similar pain, and have managed to overcome what life throws at them. I'm not saying it's easy by any means, it takes hard work to cope with existence at times; this does not mean that your life is any less valuable.

I hope you can overcome what you are going through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.