Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad Rabbit, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

No one knows of my pain
    No one hears me cry
    All my life, people have turned from me
    Isolated. Shunned.
    I have lived my entire life like this
    I spend all my time wanting to end it all.
    I am tired of being some displaced misfit
    I am tired of living like this

Only then will the pain and tears stop,
    And for everyone else, I will have made the world a better place.
    That will be my legacy to the world.
    When my heart stops beating, the world will rejoice.
    Life has shown me I have no place to be here.
    Life is for other people.

2. daredevil22r

daredevil22r Member

Wow... Just how I feel

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you both feel this way but we would care here. I understand the isolated feelings as well feeling less than everyone else but your not less. You are as important as anyone else and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. You have friends here now you are not alone Keep talking here we will support eachother take care

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Sad Rabbit,
    I don't know how old you are but I think we all go through a stage where we feel like we don't fit in-for some of us it is our entire youth, at least that was how it was for me. You are not shunned here that is for sure.
    Can you tell us a bit more about what is going on so maybe we can support you more and help you figure it all out.
    We won't shun you or reject you..we I bet we can help with the tears too!
    Hope to hear back from you,
    B

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How I feel too :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have a family here at the forum and we don't judge... We offer love and support..You don't have to go it alone anymore.. Open up to us and let us in.. We are here to help..

7. Sad Rabbit

I want to thank everyone for their comments.

I feel it is beyond me to even think about the many causes of my situation. There have been few times in my life when I have opened up, but these times have cost me dearly in terms of personal humiliation, embarassment or just basic apathy. From that, I am not ready to talk about any specific thing to anyone.

The one person I considered genuine in my life has now betrayed me and suffice to say that yesterday, I booked a hotel room, packed as much 'materials' as I felt as necessary, brought several bottles of alchohol to wash it all down and said my goodbyes to this stinking world. It was only due to a complicated set of coincidences and luck which have forced me to put it all off, at least for the meantime. I have not slept for 48 hours and not eaten anything for over 24 - yet I am neither tired or hungry. I'm just emotionally empty and broken.

I have refused point blank to take my Prozac. Its just something I don't want to do, so I threw the box in the bin. Its going to take more than a handful of pills to straighten my problems out, so I don't see the point in taking them.

8. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

((sadrabbit))

beautiful poem
    wow.Who here at SF hasn't felt like that!You will never be betrayed here.It isn't the 3d world,BUT we are real people,just like you,at our desks..reaching out.Please give the medication more time.You don't know how they will effect you...your perspective could change.My sister's sure did when she took it.I am going on it,too.Believe me I am going to give it a chance because I would not be here on SF if I did not have my own issues.I draw on the strength and support of others here and feel so much less alone.You can't let people out there who you feel have betrayed you make you feel you can't go on.Not every one will betray you in life,and we sure won't here.

9. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

That is how I feel. Great poem.

10. Sad Rabbit

Thanks. I am surprised at some of the comments made on this. I have written whole books full of verses just like that on various aspects and things in my life. I could not post them because I wrote them and only I know what they mean. A lot of them are allegorical and metaphorical in any case and would not make sense.

I don't consider them poems, they are just structured sentences put together.

For me, its just a means of expression.
    :blub:

11. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:sad: i feel exactly like that too
    :hug: here for you xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.