Life

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Life is like a rainbow its formed then just fades into nothing.If i make it thrgh this weekend without fading away i will be confused.I genuinally have had enough.I dont even know who i am or where to start to reach let alone find my innerself.I cant talk to ppl without feeling im being judged.Ive lost my soul and will sucess is like a lotto dream billion to one.Ive sat down all day to try and figure myself out and guess what i have nothing left within or to give basically im dead already

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Why not just try doing random things. All sitting around thinking about who you are accomplishes, is confusion.

You will make it, just go out and do something.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not being judged here, so PLEASE keep talking! :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i have nothing left within or to give basically im dead already
    I said that too spidy a few months ago but I'm still here and I hope you will be after the weekend too....please stay safe...:hugtackles:

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

im not going thrgh the same crap i did last year noway no hospitals no police looking for me no one giving me third degree on how i should be thinking.I have weekend all to myself out of everyones way.Nobody will even notice till next week maybe or longer.I just dont care ive tried everything to make myself happy and its a vicious circle im bck to square 1. im not good for my kids in this state in fact im no good to anyone.

6. Forgotten_Man

You can rebuild again, this time it will be better. As long as we learn we can rebuild and make it better.

I know I would not be found for weeks if I was living alone. That is the challenge to break that cycle. Make It so I would be missed. You can do it if you let yourself. Do not give up.

7. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I guess most people feel the way you do. lol Life is confusing.

Try to find somethhing to do, ok? Something you love. It can really help.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

i have no interests anymore is why i sit around thnking.So tired 17hrs today thghts running thrgh my head and just being strong in not breaking down.Guess im sick again.<Maybe meds aint working dont know.Just hate this guys feeling useless within myself not being able to control whatever is causing me to be miserable.I dont know what to do or where im going.This my last nght with computor access till next week guess just have to really fght hard over weekend hey.I cant phone anyone or contact anyone as i dont have phone or vehicle at moment and live out of town.I will try too stay safe guess tht depends on my moods.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there anywhere you can go publically to get computer access if you need it? Just so you have something to fall back on if things get to be too much?

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

no not really it dont matter.Meant to have so called friends yet havnt sghted them within a long time.Guess i ll get by ussually do hey. Been a while since ive attempted then again been a while since ive felt this low again

11. Forgotten_Man

What used to interest you? Why don't you try And rekindle that interest?

If you are not going to have access to a computer why don't you go for a walk? That always helps me clear my head. If anything it will get some chemicals moving. You can stay safe, just keep your mind busy.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Walking is good Gav....walk till you can't walk any more..walk till you fall into bed exhausted......
    ..stay out in the real world where you can see and feel life....
    if you have suicidal thoughts go get help...
    don't isolate yourself and please stay away from the MIL...
    hope you stay safe and we see you back here after the weekend...
    I care...:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.