life.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by faleana, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faleana

faleana Member

i was raped on november 3. 2009.
    two weeks later, my father started.

my mom knows, just didnt leave him. didnt do anything.
    she acted as though she never knew.

i still have those dreams.
    the first rape didn't affect me as bad at the ones from my father.

i hate him. he changed me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reported it to authorities and got him locked up hun if he did that to his own daughter god i hate to think what he did to others You mother should be charged as well for allowing the abuse to continue she needs to pay for keeping quiet a mothers job is to protect her children she did not do that Please hun if you can you get some therapy okay some councilling He changed you yes hun i understand but don't let him take you power away okay hun you get the help you need to heal and move forward hugs

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

To be blunt that sick bastard belongs in jail.

You need to report him if you haven't already.

4. faleana

faleana Member

mom won't let me. i'd rather deal with it, then be hated by my family.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would report him anyway, even if it goes against your family's wishes. He needs to get some type of punishment for what he did to you.

6. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Agreed, you should report him because he needs to have some sort of punishment. It may be against your family wishes but he needs to get punished for what he's done. Rape is illegal on all fronts, and should be dealt with according to the law. I feel sorry that the rape happened to you :( hope you continue to express your feelings and emotions with us. :hug:

Trevor,

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I didn't want my previous post to sound pushy. I know it's something really hard to deal with and you can make your own decisions on what to do. It just makes me mad and upset that people can do things like that to someone.

8. Tmacster1

I agree with Christy... I apologize if my post sounded pushy :( however I know you'll make the right decision on whatever you decide. I should of been more accepting - however rape is a horrible thing and should get reported. However, your the one to decide that. I'm glad and happy your sharing your feelings with us :) at least your taking a step out and sharing, and that shows that your moving forward. Because sharing you feelings and emotions is very difficult and that's understandable. Remember that were here to support you emotionally :hug:

Trevor,

9. libra

libra Active Member

Really should report him, if you dont you wont be able to get help, it would tear you and your family apart, ive suffered something very similar, me and my mom speak like any other mother and daughter but it wasnt untill others came forward that the person was prosecuted and still nothings been spoke about ... ever, makes me wonder if she cares, even if there is a family fallout people would understand eventually, and you would have got the help you need.

Even with the help it will take a while to recover if ever, but you would be able to move forward and work on the relationship with your family

10. Tmacster1

Reporting him would be a good course of action even though it could be bad for your family by splitting them apart. Rape is a terrible thing but I stand on the grounds that whatever you do is your decision. I just hope your week has been going well? :hug:

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.