Lifeless days - Dying inside

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by th3silent0ne, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

I find it hard to express my feelings, so here goes.

I've been really depressed for a long time now. It seems like everyday waking day I'm depressed. I don't eat much at all anymore. Constant nightmares, family issues (well, not much of a family..), feeling soo alone and left in darkness. I have very little hope left, but find I can't commit suicide. Scars leave memories I can't escape. I'm really struggling.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hoep you'll stay and talk. I'm around if you need anything; feel free to drop me a PM anytime!

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you
    welcome to SF
    I feel also so alone & hopless...hope you feel better soon

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

welcome to sf sweet :) please stay here and talk to us. there's lots of support and friendship to be gained here :hug:

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm the same way! Feel free to PM me.

6. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

I'm starting to loose my mind. I haven't felt happy in a long time. It's just killing me inside. I desperately want to leave it all behind, and I'm afraid.

7. shealan32

shealan32 New Member

Hi i feel ur pain but please hang on. My husband killed himself last month. i know he was hurting due to the loss of his father but he was only 32 and left behind a loving wife and 3 little girls. This is unbearable for us please know that. Please email me if u need someone to talk to, would love to talk too.

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all afraid. at least you are here among friends.

9. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I feel the same, and i'm also 21. Trapped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.