Lifelong Crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by melimorgue, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melimorgue

melimorgue Member

I'm a 30 year waste of space, time, energy, and precious resources. I can't get a job. I can't get anyone to listen. I can't keep a friend. I can't even get a volunteer job. I can't connect with anyone or anything. I can't just relax and have fun. I can't sleep. I don't do anything normal people do. The way I see it is two choices: continue this way for another 40 years or end it now. I'm so incredibly useless. I'm not doing anyone any good. Even when I put in all my effort, I lose everything in the end. I don't want to do this anymore.

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You are far too hard on yourself. You connected with me.So you CAN connect with people. You need to get around other compassionate people. Maybe a 12 stepo group and you'll see how many are in your boat and that you are good and valuable.I just said a prayer for you. Whoever put all that negativity in you must not have liked themselves and took it out on you. DON'T accpet that. PLEASE stay here with us. We will offer help and you can help us. Go to theraoy and go to support groups. Don't try to do it alone. No one can do that. We all need each other. WE NEED you!!!! I send you all my hope and love and BEG you to stay and heal and change for the better with us!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.