life's a mess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by grebz, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grebz

grebz New Member

ive been wanting to kill myself for a long time now , but im too scared to do it, but today is my day
    i need a way that will be quick, like throwing myself of a tall building, quick and painless!
    this will be my one and only post on this site,
    i cant tell anyone cos they will think im weak, so im just saying my last good bye to whoever reads these
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it. Here if you want to talk.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

When my son left us, he thought it was his only solution. It was not.
    Stop and think that your decision affects so many more than just yourself. Those you leave behind never live a normal life again. The grief of loss of a loved one is almost more than one can bare. The emergency response that was called out when my son did what he did totaled a bill, all together, over one hundred thousand dollars. The costs of funeral expenses and the cost to my and his mother's heart was, as they say, PRICELESS. You cannot even begin to measure how much that kind of a bad decision affects and hurts so many people who are around you.

It is very likely that you WILL come back and read these responses. Read them well and understand that our replies come from the heart - what other possible reason could anyone here have to speak up and make reply posts? There is no personal gain for any one of us to care. For me, my grief is something I could not ever wish upon even my worst enemy. I do not want to see anybody else suffer as I do each day.

Reconsider. Do it for yourself, and do it for everyone that surrounds you. People care - even if you don't always see or feel it.
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hello friend. I hope you didn't kill yourself. Man have I been in your shoes! I even made it to the roof, and looked down. I was a sobbing slobbery mess but I was there. I remember it like it was yesterday...
    I even had a dream on me falling off the top of a tall building and committing suicide. It was so real that when I hit the ground in my dream I had shook the bed waking myself up. Lemme tell you! That was a trip! But now twelve years later I am so grateful that I hadn't gone through with it. I have everything and more than I ever dreamed of having. I know life is frustrating and hard to understand, but that doesn't mean we should give up. It means we should seek the answers and trust me friend: there are answers. You just have to look. PM me anytime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.