lifes over *trig SA*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lost_child, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I've reported one of my abusers, I made a statement on monday and have to make a video statement next friday. they treating it as child rape cause I was under 12, i never said it was rape, i said we had sex, not he raped me they said that. i found out last thursday he also done things to my little sister so she now has to make a statement. I've spent most of the day at the police station today as i was feeling suicidal, and had pills to kill me...but after a talk, she managed to convienance me to give them to her. I lied and said I was feeling better, but I'm not...I can't do this, I can't go ahread with the investigation. I want to end my life, i've never felt this down, withdrawn before. I thought it might help reporting but its made things worse.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Re: lifes over

Hello Lost Child,
    I can only imagine how you feel. You have been thru alot. If it is any consilation, you are doing the right thing. He abused you and now he is doing it to your little sister. You need to be strong and follow thru with your statement. Hell there are probably others out there that he is harming also.
    He needs to be locked away. He will get his once they lock him up. His fellow inmates will take care of him, they don't like rapists even worst for him it was with a child. You don't need to fear him because his ass is going to jail.
    You know we are hear for you, anytime you need to talk to one of us Just PM one and they will talk to you one on one, instead of talking directly on the forum. I truely hope you will feel better once this is all behind you. Take Care and PM one of us if you need us. Talk to you later..

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Stranger1 is right, your doing the right thing. Things may seem worse now but in the long run it will be better.

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

My daughter was sexually assaulted a few months ago by a guy at work. It has changed her. Here in Oregon, the legal system is unbearably slow, but things are being done. A jury did finally say that they thought he did it, so now we wait for the pre-trial hearing (and hope for an out of court resolution) and in November - so far away - a trial date is set, where she will have to go to a judge and jury and tell all the awful details of what happened to her. It's been very hard for her, and will be the rest of her life, but it is especially so until the trial is over and her case ends. There will be a level of closure when that happens, and I think you would feel better about what's happened to you and your sister if you can find that kind of closure. It would be worth it emotionally for both of you to pursue prosecution.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know it seems tough right now but you are doing the right thing and i am proud of you for reporting it.
    Its stopped it happenign to other people.
    Hang in there, your doing the right thing :hug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up lost child. You have come so far and have endured so much and you're doing the right thing by prosecuting your abusers. Make them pay for what they did to you, and you're helping to make sure that they don't ruin the lives of other children. :hug:

7. k2hsharpe

k2hsharpe Antiquities Friend

I think you are incredibly brave
    I admire you for this and wish I had your courage in life

8. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

They would class it as rape as you were under the age where you could legally give consent, and therefore he had sex without it (ie rape).

9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It was rape when started and remain abuse after a certain age since the babe grew unknooinw right from wrong in the affective means of showing -receiving affection. She was taught that 'sex' was how you show 'love' and 'affection'. This man as evil as he is might have himself have a background sexual abuse and for him it might be 'normal' so before throwing all the rocks to this sick man, lets wait and hear his own story even though i have high disgust for who touches a child in inapropriated way.

Lost child, i've send you a private message, please read it adn get back to me please hun. You are in my heart now as always.

Belcor aka...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.