Lifes Trolls

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Terry, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Is there some malignant evil troll sitting in the heavens playing fast and loose with peoples lives?:unsure::mad:

So far, in the last week or so, I have been visited with a slipped disc with degenerative arthritis of the spine, the pain of which is something I wouldn't wish on Hitler:mad:
    As if this wasn't bad enough, my knee decided to join the party..apparently the way I am walking (to compensate for the back pain) has caused excessive strain on the kneecap and that too now has arthritis setting in:sad::mad:
    So a great week has been had by all, culminating in a 4 hour visit to the hospital to have pain relief injected straight into my spine. Now this was my dad's idea and he duly dragged me round to the hospital and sat with me while they pulled and poked and x-rayed various parts of me bod, all this when he had an absolute stinker of a cold.
    So why I am surprised that this morning I was awoken at some ungodly hour with a coughing fit strong enough to burst me lung..a throat so sore it feels like I swallowed a razor blade...a nose that alternate between non stop running to completely blocked and head that has jack hammers going off in it.:mad:

Bad back and agonising knee pain obviously wasn't enough for the malignant troll, he decided to add the stinkiest of colds to my lot..just incase I was feeling a tad better.:mad:

If I aint about I'm either sleeping, coughing, taking up voodoo(to get revenge on troll) or I'm dead. :rip:

2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

:sad:

That sucks. (And that was the biggest understatement I think I've ever made.)

:hug:

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Oh no Terreh!! :sad:

I sowwy.

Best wishes for you!!

:hug::hug::hug:

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

aww sweetie i hope you feel better real soon.

Big hugs n love

clare x

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Terry,
    I'm sorry you seem to be getting one thing after another. It can't be good on the heart, mind, or soul, let alone where the pain is. I hope that all the pain eases and you feel better soon. :hug:

get some rest, we'll talk soon.

6. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Wow, you've really been through the wars recently. :hug:

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Aw Terry hun I am so sorry! What a shit fucking week. Well, bad things happen to good people so I think you should just go about murdering everyone who gets in your way and your luck should turn around. I hope you get better :hug:

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Aw, Terrah! I'm sorry you've had to deal with all of that stuff this week, feel better soon! :hug:

9. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that Terry! But we've missed you at SF, and hope you pull through it. :hug:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:sad: Awwwwww Terry :sad:

Hope you feel better soon :hug: