lifesarollercoaster

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jazzy2k0, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzy2k0

Jazzy2k0 Member

Hi, i thought i should welcome myself to the boards again since it has been awhile. Well yeah every now & then i have suicidal "thoughts" but last year oh my gosh i was on this anti-depressant & it actually made me feel suicidal:sad: . So one afteroon i felt like i could not take it anymore & had my towel about to run the water to end it all when all of a sudden before i could even open the door the phone rang..it was my aunt calling my mother. So i got dressed ran downstairs because i had this gut feeling that something was wrong. My two aunts had gotten into a car accident..a truck ran a red light goin 50mph while they were making a left turn, the truck hit the TIP of my aunts car & completely demolished their hood. both of my aunts got out that car without a single scratch..this made me think here i was about to selfishly end my short life & on the other hand both of my aunts could have een critically injured or worse..after this i did not take life for granted. I started thinking of others before myself & this feeling of peace started to feel me. Although life gets tough i hang in there because i know deep down in my heart i was put here for a reason..

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

Welcome back to the forum.. thanks for your post and sorry it's taken me a while to reply.

Sorry to hear that things were so tough for you that you decided to throw in the towel on life.. but i'm glad that you are still with us and fighting. You sound like a very strong person and I hope that things continue to improve for you.

Keep us updated on how things are going if you want.. it's good to hear from you.

Take care
    :hug:
    Jenny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.