like a ticking time bomb

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1818, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1818

1818 Member

I feel like my counsellor closed my file to see if I was going to sink or swim & see if I was gonna be able to keep my head above water. & even though I haven't killed myself yet, I've found other negative coping methods. I've just resorted to other forms of killing myself slowly. I'm like a human timer to see how long this lasts before I lose control.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I can relate to you in so many ways but life is for living. I keep looking at tall building to jump from but I have decided that I have determination to beat my darkness. Life is for living but I live life like each day as it's my last day. You need to focus on living as you deserve to live your life. Please DO NOT THINK ABOUT DOING ANYTHING but keep posting for support from others who understand you.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  3. jell

jell Well-Known Member

I can relate totally to both of these 1818 n incrisis i have intrusive thoughts pictures of what i can do might do etc etc, i see them or try to see them as my minds pictures, nothing real, i try and see them as not part of me but like a tv programme, as much as i may get angry about a person on tv doesn't mean i will act on them, i thought of killing self slowly, but then i am still here 20 years on, its a battle, live today as its your last, learn to dance in the rain as there will always be sunshine that follows, don't get me wrong i am not trying to belittle how you are feeling but use this group as a support, a support to survive the demons not be dragged down with them, sending you both hugs :hug2::hug1:

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jell, thank you for the kind words. I appreciate them but I am determined to beat my darkness. It's a simple case of taking one day at a time. I hope you have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.