Like there's no other way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I feel so suicidal but I just dont know why. I dont know where the thoughts are coming from and I dont know how to deal with them. I have been relatively well for the past few months so I dont know why things have gone bad again. My mum is scared because she doesnt want me ending up in hospital again. I dont like burdening here and putting all these troubles on her because it makes her depressed and I dont want her feeling like I do. I dont know if I want to die, I dont really know what I want. I feel so messed up and I dont know how to cope.

God Bless

xxx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello, Melda.

Welcome to sf!

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know you can't see any way out right now, but with the help of professionals and us, I'm sure you will get there :hug:

Are you receiving any professional help at the moment?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hi Melda,
Why don't you call the hospital and ask for someone in mental health. Once you get them on the line ask if they can refer you to a good therapist. A therapist can teach you how to cope with your thoughts. Have they put you on any meds? and Are you seeing a shrink every now and then? He/she can probably refer you to a therapist also.
There is help out there you just need a little more info to help you find it. I wish you good luck and if you need to talk just PM one of us!!!Take Care!!~Joseph~

I am receiving professional help. I am going to a day hospital, which I have been going to for 4 months but am due to finish there in the next few weeks, then I will be transferred back to my psychiatrist. I have also got a community mental health social worker and I also see a psychotherapist. Even though I have all this help, I still feel the same. All the positive ways Ive tried to cope just havent worked and now things are just too much.

I am scared that if I tell my nurse how Im feeling then she will put me back in hospital and my mum said that she couldnt cope with me going back into hospital. I dont think I would like it very much either.

I am going to tell my therapist how Im feeling, but to be honest, he doesnt really offer much advice, he tends to listen and then offer understanding on it, not coping skills. But I will tell him all the same and see what he says. I will tell my nurse because if I dont then I know that my mum will.

Thanks for the advice and support, its much appreciated.

God Bless

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00