Like waves in the ocean

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
My moods keep swinging back and forth and I dont know what to do.
I dont feel depressed or as suicidal but just sad in general. I feel so lonely and isolated, I feel the need to run or do something and just scream or cry. My body clock is going insane as well. I feel so weak in the day and at night I cant sleep anymore. I feel like im in a push and pull moment with myself and I just want to be okay but I dont know what to do.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My moods keep swinging back and forth and I dont know what to do.
I dont feel depressed or as suicidal but just sad in general. I feel so lonely and isolated, I feel the need to run or do something and just scream or cry. My body clock is going insane as well. I feel so weak in the day and at night I cant sleep anymore. I feel like im in a push and pull moment with myself and I just want to be okay but I dont know what to do.
*console*hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
at night I cant sleep anymore
You are not worthless, everyone has some worth no matter who they are or what way they feel.

Do you have a previous history of not being able to sleep?

For me, I read a good positive book/magazine whilst having a bath with lavender drops (buy lavender drops - you can get them in health stores and pharmacies) then drink some hot chocolate and throw on a NetFlix movie, sleep like a baby then, oh and don't forget to put the lavender on your night clothes and pillows too :) Give it a try, it can't hurt and its inexpensive.

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
You are not worthless, everyone has some worth no matter who they are or what way they feel.

Do you have a previous history of not being able to sleep?

For me, I read a good positive book/magazine whilst having a bath with lavender drops (buy lavender drops - you can get them in health stores and pharmacies) then drink some hot chocolate and throw on a NetFlix movie, sleep like a baby then, oh and don't forget to put the lavender on your night clothes and pillows too :) Give it a try, it can't hurt and its inexpensive.
Yes, I have insomnia which I got from my mom. Thank you for the info Petal, I'll try to buy some when I'm out :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00