Liking Reality

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
My toughest problem has been solved--so in comparison, all my other problems should be easier. And they are easier. It's just that my own emotions sometimes spoil everything. Because my emotions can sometimes fool me into thinking that my situation is bad when it's actually good.

Winslow

SF Supporter
What I feel is Gratitude. Nobody can have everything they want. Nobody can. But I can be grateful for what I do have. It's certainly a lot more than what I used to have.

Winslow

SF Supporter
There are some things we can not change, for example, if your loved-one died. So some things we cannot change. But the acceptance of this reality leads to contentment. So the key-word is Acceptance.

Winslow

SF Supporter
Everything comes to you at the right time. Be patient. Your time will come. Trust in the process.

Winslow

SF Supporter
Why I have to stay alive is because I can not waste my precious gifts. They are not to be wasted.

Winslow

SF Supporter
After reading another post by someone facing 50 years in prison, I realize by comparison that my life is a breeze, a cake-walk. Without a doubt, being in prison is the most hellish place that one can be. A place that has the three hells of fear, loneliness, and monotony. A place of loneliness because everybody there hates each other's guts. A place of monotony because you have the same routine every day. A place of fear because you can get raped at any time, or stabbed at any time. In comparison, my situation is a cake-walk.

Winslow

SF Supporter
There is a difference between a want and a need. In my case I don't have everything I want but I do have everything I need.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00