lined up and ready...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cult logic, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What about your mom?

Think of what that would do to her!
  2. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

i cant walk! part of the problem
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please don't do it...there is hope on the horizon...not total relief but some..and you got me and all your friends here.
    Your have to give yourself time
  4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Bri....I love u i'm glad ur ok.....and i'm still kinda freaked even tho u told me not to freak....sorry i couldnt be there for u.... :hug:
  5. BriGuy

I'm staring at them... I want to try... to take them... I think there is enough... I think it will do the job... so I am staring at them... trying to come up with one reason not to...

She said I don't have enough... but maybe she was just saying that... hoping I wouldn't try... but I can't think of a reason not to... I just want the pain to end so badly... everything is so fucked up... there is no hope in sight... no light at the end of the tunnel... it's all darkness... and I just want rest... to be free of this pain...
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Bri...please don't :sad:

It isn't worth it and you'd be missed so much.
    You are an amazing person and you don't deserve to feel all this pain.
    Please keep reaching out for help and we'll help you get through this.
  7. BriGuy

but how?
  8. Petal

Concentrate on something you love, think of someone you love and keep those images fresh at the top of your mind.
    Ask yourself do you really want to die or do you just want the pain to end?
  9. BriGuy

I want the pain to end...

and the person I want to think of is part of the problem also.. part of the pain...

but the physical pain is the worst... it just hurts soooooo bad.

other than people here missing me... I need some other reason... because I want to take these so bad right now...

k... thinkk i am okay now... postss are all o ut of orderr dueeeeeee to time fixx but i am okay... just skhaky. thhankss
  10. Petal

I'm sorry. :sad:

Keep distracting yourself hun, perhaps go out for a walk? Put on some relaxing music, make a list of the things in life you do enjoy..see where it goes!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.