Listen up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

People need to understand the reason behind the actions before accusing people of spamming or shit. If it helps i will expose someone for the troll they are by posting everything i got sent on MSN and maybe then people will stop having a fucking a go. When someone says they are a troll and then tells someone to go fuck off and die then blantantly bullshits, lies and then posts they are gonna kill themselves i get pissed off especially when people have no clue of the situation accuse me of being unsupportive, ever think why? Do people really think i say the shit that i do without a very good reason? Fuck it im off, im just pissed off with a blatant fucking troll and all of you who want to try and support it, dont come bitching on here when you get fucked over
  2. victor

victor Account Closed

try not to be upset today man, its xmas, gotta try n enjoy.. everythings gonna be alright.. hopefully
  3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Disregard this threads intention, its now about cute fluffy bunnies!!!
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Why is it about cute fluffy bunnies?

When most people know who your talking about ?
    I also do agree with you x
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
  5. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Agree with you completely here Wayne!
  6. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Agree with you in principle, but if I see something that I feel is out of order I'll take you up on it. The reason? As much as it would be nice to think that because people have up until now been fair and balanced, they are human and at any point can snap. I don't think you can say that I should automatically trust you because you have previously been fine.

If the trolling were that blatant, then I would have seen it - not everyone has access to the MSN histories that you do, so don't give me shit that's uncalled for...
  7. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

i agree with u chuck ive had it with people tbh i couldent give a fuck anymore it got so bad yesterday that i attempted so yeah thanks all
  8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

woooooo!!!!! Fluffy Bunnies!!!!!
  9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Can i have a bunny please Chuck, one that looks like Thumper out of Bambi, pllllleeeaaassee
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I agree with what you're saying Wayne. I also don't appreciate it when someone comes on SF and blatently lies about being suicidal, because it prevents us from helping people who really are depressed and suicidal. But it is tricky to figure out who is serious and who is just playing a sadistic game. The last thing you want to do is call someone a troll and then that person goes off and kills him/herself. You don't want to be a contributing factor for someone committing suicide. So who's the troll?